Image Integration Systems to Exhibit at SAP Financials 2012 Featuring DocuSphere All-in-One for SAP Accounts Payable
The Image Integration Systems team will be hitting the road in mid-March to participate in SAP Financials 2012 in Las Vegas. We’ll be exhibiting at Booth #575 from March 13-15, 2012. Participants at SAP Financials will want to visit with us to discuss their accounts payable process challenges and opportunities, and to understand how DocuSphere can deliver business value to their enterprise.
We offer our own DocuSphere All-in-One for SAP Accounts Payable – a fully-integrated accounts payable automation solution consisting of standard yet configurable processes for processing non-PO invoices through general ledger coding and approval to auto posting for payment within SAP, and PO-based invoices through 2-way and 3-way auto matching processes and auto posting for payment.
Through the application of DocuSphere, businesses can reduce the cycle time to process a single invoice, reduce the average cost to process a single invoice, increase the value of early payment discount capture, and improve overall process visibility. Additionally, audit and compliance will be improved through replacing paper-based processes with comparable electronic versions.
Some of the key highlights included in our DocuSphere solution suite include:
- DocuSphere All-in-One for SAP Accounts Payable – all the DocuSphere software and Image Integration Systems services required to fully automate accounts payable processing with standard yet configurable processes for non-PO and PO-based invoice processing delivered for a fixed fee
- DocuSphere ArchiveLink – certified for SAP R/3™, which relates externally stored business documents to transactions within SAP, providing a powerful interface between SAP, DocuSphere Content Manager and DocuSphere Workflow
- DocuSphere Advanced Capture – intelligent, learn-by-example OCR advanced capture solutions to extract data from documents like invoices automatically without keying
- DocuSphere Process Modeler which was designed for business users to maintain and create business processes with little or no information technology involvement
- DocuSphere Reporting to create summary-level and detail-level reports with drill-down right to transactional workflow data and associated documents, which leverages the same security model as the remainder of DocuSphere so users can only report on data for which they have security privileges
- Optional DocuSphere Repository Connectors, which enable integration of other industry-leading repositories like SharePoint, Documentum, and others with DocuSphere
- The ability to leverage other industry-leading intelligent OCR advanced capture solutions
We’d love to meet with you at SAP Financials 2012 to discuss accounts payable. To schedule a time to meet with Image Integration Systems at the conference, please call us at 419-872-1930 or contact us via our Contact Us page.